We are proud to have been part of this modern home renovation in the leafy Sydney suburb of Grays Point.
The kitchen design speaks elegant simplicity, with classic white stone benchtops and cupboard doors.
We love the feature timber shelf and the flow between kitchen and open plan living space.
Call Newton Real Estate Ph 9524 0777 to arrange a Covid-Safe inspection of the property.
Auction: Tuesday, 20th July – Cronulla RSL at 6:00pm
From the moment you step inside this beautifully renovated home you will want to move in. Everything is brand new. As you walk up the driveway past the freshly planted gardens you’ll be impressed with the quality.
• The kitchen includes stone Granit© benchtops which are heat, scratch and stain-resistant, stainless steel Omega appliances, soft close kitchen doors and drawers, a glass splashback and floating floorboards.
• With gorgeous feature pendant lights, bespoke shelving, new carpet and a raked ceiling, the living and dining area is warm and inviting.
• Three zone ducted air-conditioning adds to your year-round comfort.
• Leading off the living and kitchen is the north-facing balcony with uninterrupted views to the National Park bushlands, a perfect place to sit and relax.
• Spacious bedrooms with mirrored built-in wardrobes, the main also with an ensuite.
• The main bathroom includes a luxurious freestanding bath. With floor-to-ceiling tiles and well-appointed fixtures, all three bathrooms have a sense of style.
• Downstairs is the second living space. Step outside to the entertaining deck with its artificial lawn ready for year-round use.
• The study, which could also be used as a fourth bedroom, has its own separate entrance.
• All the windows and doors are new.
• The custom-made bar downstairs incorporates built-in LED lighting and wooden benchtop with sink and room for a bar fridge.
• Remote control garage with plenty of room for storage.
This very special property is handy to Grays Point Public School and is in the catchment area for Kirrawee High School. With local shops, cafes and the Swallow Rock Reserve and boat ramp to the Hacking River all nearby, this property is The One!
Bedrooms: 4Bathroom: 3 Garage: Double Area: 564 m²
Use our handy online kitchen cost calculator for a quick and easy ONLINE ESTIMATE in minutes!
Like us to come to you? Schedule a FREE DESIGN CONSULTATION in your home.
Call and speak with our friendly staff about your kitchen makeover for expert advice.
Sign up to our monthly newsletter for kitchen inspiration and the latest deals and makeover tips!
Plus, receive a FREE 18-page Mood Board Creation Guide written by Kitchen Designer, Anne-Marie Alifano.
Our Kitchen Designer Will Come to Your Home for a Free Design Consultation and Quote. Book Today!