ACHIEVE A MODERN LOOK WITH A NEW BENCHTOP
A new benchtop can give your home a fresh new look and has the added benefits of resistance against stain, scratches and heat. Whether you choose to resurface your existing benchtops as a refurbishment, or add a benchtop as part of a complete renovation, we are the market leader in quality stone benchtops.
Choose from a wide range of stylish stone and marble benchtops for any budget and our experts, with over 20 years experience, can guide you every step of the way. Our surfaces can be used in just about every area of your house, including Kitchen, Bathroom, Home Office, Laundry or BBQ area and they come with a 10 year warranty for your peace of mind.
Give tired old benchtops and countertops a facelift with an engineered stone overlay. Granite Transformations are the original benchtop resurfacing company and the exclusive distributors of Trend Surfaces, which are designed to be laid directly over existing surfaces and are a fraction of the price of a full benchtop.
Our business was one of the first in Sydney to offer stone benchtop resurfacing. We have been transforming benchtops for over 20 years and our customers love how quickly and easily these products can be installed, usually in 1-2 days once measurements have been taken and the stone cut to size.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Step 1 - No Fuss
Our experienced craftsmen carefully measure and template your project.
Step 2 - No Mess
Your new benchtops are handcrafted for an exact fit and bonded to your existing benchtop
Step 3 - No Comparison
Enjoy your beautiful, maintenance free benchtops with 10 year warranty.
THE ORIGINAL RESURFACING COMPANY
Trend engineered surfaces are finished to optimal thickness of 6.5mm and can outperform other natural or engineered stone surfaces. They combine the worlds finest granites, quartz and polymer technology to create a brilliantly engineered stone surface that is heat, scratch, stain and impact resistant. Ideal for a range of applications including benchtops, splashbacks, kickplates, vanities, shower recesses, floors, desktops, and even furniture.
Available in a wide range of colours, quartz materials will last longer, and take more abuse than laminate and even other solid stone surfaces on the market. Trend Surfaces offer a wide variety of design possibilities including solid waterfall edges, curved edges and custom shapes. They’re so popular and so durable that many of our clients choose to install it not only for makeovers, but even if we’re doing a new kitchen.
Possibly the best part is that our granite benchtops can easily be installed in your kitchen in as little as 1-2 days, without any demolition required. You don’t even need to leave the house!
Don’t be fooled, although this stone overlay is only 7mm thick, this product is incredibly durable. Its price is comparable, often cheaper (depending on the product) with other 20mm engineered stones on the market, and it will save you money by not having to remove your existing benchtops and splashback.
BENEFITS OF TREND SURFACES
- Affordable alternative to stone benchtops.
- From 1-2 days installation with no demolition.
- Benchtops are made using granite, stone, quartz & recycled glass.
- Granite benchtops are an affordable marble alternative.
- Contemporary, on-trend colour collection.
- Varying edge thickness for stylish finishes.
- Can be used on a variety of surfaces.
- 10 Year Warranty
- Durable – heat, stain and scratch resistant.
- Fast, free no-obligation quoting.
- You can change the shape and size of your benchtop.
- You can use the material as a beautiful seamless splashback.
- Your benchtop can stay in place. No need to remove your existing bench or splashback if you don’t need to – this can save you money.
- You can alter the size and position of your sink and cooktop.
- You can install it if you have bullnose edges – we simply cut them back to enable a flat finish.
- You can remove your high-top servery and extend your existing benchtop into a breakfast bar.
- You can install new sink and appliances.
- You can install this product even in a new kitchen.
- You can install it in your shower recess – no grout lines to keep clean!
COMPARISON OF BENCHTOP MATERIALS
HIGH PERFORMANCE SURFACES
Granite Transformations are the exclusive distributors of Trend Stone Surfaces, which are designed to be laid directly over existing kitchen surfaces or installed as part of a new kitchen, bathroom or laundry. We also offer a beautifully engineered marble range for a more elegant and sophisticated look.
Our engineered surfaces are finished to optimal thickness and can outperform other natural or engineered stone surfaces. They are heat, scratch, stain and impact resistant and come with a 10 year warranty.
Our surfaces combine the world’s finest granites, quartz and polymer technology to create a brilliantly engineered surface that is only 7mm thick. Our surfaces are ideal for a range of applications including benchtops, splashbacks, kickplates, vanities, shower recesses, floors and even furniture, including dining tables and desks.
Our Surfaces offer a wide variety of design possibilities including solid waterfall edges, curved edges and custom shapes.
GET IN TOUCH
Would you like more information or a free quote?
Call us on 02 9531 2004 for expert advice and guidance or send us a message and we will be in touch.
(02) 9531 2004